For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall have eternal life. AMEN!

Thursday, October 30, 2008


Hey folks!

My first blog! What have I gotten myself into? I think this might be a good place to keep you updated on what's happening with The Pickfords, my ministry with AIA, etc.

I know I send bi-monthly newsletters but this will likely keep you abreast of daily/weekly 'goings-on' with us.


I wanted to remind everyone of the Grey Cup Breakfast coming up!
  • When: November 22, 2008
  • Time: 8am - 10am (doors open at 7:30am)
  • Where: Hilton Bonaventure Hotel (900 rue de la Gauchetiere Ouest, Montreal)
  • Tickets: www.greycupbreakfast.ca
  • Cost: only $50!

You will hear first hand from CFL athletes how their faith in God keeps them grounded in the crazy world of sports. Check out the promo video! Pass it along to your friends & family too.

Come check it out and make sure to bring a friend!

1 comment:

futsaldreamer said...

Congrats on your first blog !! Syl