For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall have eternal life. AMEN!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas 2008



I can't believe Christmas is only a couple of weeks away! There is so much to do and so little time...that seems to have been my motto these last few months... :)

Christmas is, by far, my favourite time of year. Although I am not a fan of winter (you can't play beach volleyball on the snow!!), I do like the snow and how peaceful it is. The trees are beautiful with snow-capped branches. Kids are making snow angels. Things are bright & beautiful.

What an amazing glimpse of beauty God has given us with the season of winter. There is so much beauty waiting for us in heaven. Winter is like Jesus saying to us "Just wait til you see what I have created for you up
here!".

Friends, Merry Christmas. Corey, Olivia, and I wish you a time of relaxation, rest, and rejuvenation as you head into 2009.

Bless you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: