For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall have eternal life. AMEN!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One Week + 36 Students + Transformed Lives = Priceless


NTC 2009 - what a ride! Walking into NTC, I didn't know what the Lord had in store for me but I was pretty much ready for it.

Thirty-six student athletes came to Ottawa from across Canada to learn about integrating faith & sport. I am confident in saying that they each left the conference at the end of the week with a new perspective on who God is, who they are in Christ, and what it means to surrender all! Their testimonies at the end-of-conference banquet said it all. Very moving stories of what God did and the walls that were broken down. Praise GOD!


I will share more details in my newsletter which is coming next week. But let me say that the experience of NTC was amazing. Not just seeing what God was doing in the students' lives but what He was doing in mine!

TEAM, thank you so much for keeping us staff & the students in your prayers. Your support and encouragement went a long way. Bless you for your faithful partnership!

1 comment:

Albert Martens said...

Rachel
NTC is always such a great experience. Great to hear that you had a wonderful time with the "students".
Praise God for your faithfulness.
Albert