For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall have eternal life. AMEN!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Transformation or Fluke?

If you're coming here from the online newsletter I sent out June 2011, thank you! I am really excited for you to read the transformation these young ladies are experiencing. God is so good. Praise Him for Genevieve and Natasha!


(By the way, my answer to my own question is definitely TRANSFORMATION. Read their stories to see what I mean...


GENEVIEVE HALLEY (wrestler, U of Calgary)
"...my "retirement" (from being a slave to my sport)  was put to the test really quickly when I got back (from National Training Camp)! Read more!









NATASHA CHENG (wrestler, Brock University)
I reflect on the last 3 months, and its been tough. I am a second year Kinesiology student, wrestling for Brock University, at least I thought that is who I wrestled for. Read more!

No comments: